Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Capture each moment.

I always think my almost two year old, Mya, doesn't know things and needs help with everything. She's been showing me that she's not so little and incapable anymore. Today, after making a mess while throwing a fit, Marcus told her to pick up her mess and she did. She also knew that we were at McDonalds and asked for fries... p.s. we don't get fast food often, maybe once a month. Marcus and I just looked at each other dumb founded. When we got up to the window we had to ask them to add a small fry to our order... we just went there to get shakes. lol. I feel so proud that she is growing and learning but at the same time I don't want her to grow up. Things are so simple for babies. Then I got to thinking how Kylie, my 2 month old daughter, is going to be walking by Christmas. Oh man, I'm starting to freak out. On top of all that Marcus and I just celebrated our 3 year wedding anniversary... wasn't that just yesterday?
It's amazing how much can change in such a short period of time. We got married and now have two babies. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful little family that keeps growing. (No I'm not pregnant but we will have more babies when the right time comes.=D) Maybe I shouldn't sleep or blink. lol. I want to enjoy every stage of my family's life and make the most of it. This is why I feel it is very important to take pictures and document them so that memories can be perserved. I can just picture my grandchildren looking at how young their parents were and see all the fun and mundane things they got to do. What a blessing. This is why I support project 365. I take a picture a day, whether it be something exciting like a birthday party or not so exciting like laundry. It's made me see life in a whole new way. I'll start posting some of my pictures.

  These are some of my favorites...
This was just yesterday's picture. We watched the movie
How to Train Your Dragon.

My girls, Kylie and Mya  

No comments:

Post a Comment