Thursday, March 24, 2011

Here I go again.

First off, Happy Birthday to my handsome husband Marcus! He is 25 years old today! We had a good day of relaxing. The girls and I got him a charcoal grill! We are going to have some good grilling out this summer! We're all excited for this.
The other thing I did that is a big change in my life is join Weight Watchers. I use to be on WW (Weight Watchers) after I got out of college and had gained 20 pounds my freshman year. I lost 16 pounds before I got married. Three months after I got married I got pregnant with Mya... after Mya I never lost my baby weight before I got pregnant with Kylie. Now that I feel stuck with this post baby weight I decided I needed to make a change. WW worked before and I enjoyed it so I figured I'd give it a shot again. I have about 40 pounds to lose. I hope I can do this... if anyone has any encouragement for me I would appreciate it. It's hard eating right and staying motivated to workout.
I just want to be a good example to my children and want to "win" my husband back in the "my wife is hot" way. He tells me I'm beautiful and I believe him but I know I don't look the way I use to when we were dating. I hope I'm explaining this well. Anyways, here I go. I'll keep y'all updated with my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment