Friday, August 24, 2012

The Fam.

Happy Birthday to my nephew Alex!! He is such a fun, loving little man! He turns 6 today... it's hard to believe! It'll be weird when I'm wishing my kids a happy 6th birthday. Yesterday Levi was 8 weeks old on the dot. Also yesterday, we got our first family picture taken as a family of five! Unbelievable! Remember in my last post how I posted a link to the awesome photographer that took pictures of my friend's product? Well Kalaina Jolene Photography took us out last night and got some awesome shots of our family! I'm so happy with how it went and the way the pictures turned out. If you live in the West Michigan area and are looking for a great photographer you seriously need to get a hold of her! On top of everything, she was even great with my kids and very flexible as far as me wanting certain pictures. She took tons of pictures and I'd like to share a few with you all.

A precious (and brief) moment of my kiddos.

She's breathtaking.

Sister by chance, best friends by choice.

My dreamers.

Our family of FIVE!

Everyone have a great weekend and remember to check  Kalaina Jolene Photography the next time you want professional pictures! She's well worth every penny!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! It was a great time shooting your family, your kids are adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete