Wednesday, August 22, 2012

A steal of a deal.

Today I have a great opportunity for you all to get some good deals on custom designs for the fall. My good friend Carrie from C.J. Kalasz Creations makes the cutest hats, tutus, dresses, headbands, and more. She makes all sizes because she's that good. She is really crafty girl and is now starting to share her talent with the world! Thank goodness for us because she is one of those people who truly cares for others and makes sure that every item is perfect. Believe me, I talk to her for hours a day... we're pretty much besties by now. Truly she has a heart of gold and her stuff is really well priced, a lot cheaper than etsy, and right now she's having a sale. (Sale is posted after pictures at bottom) Okay I can't take it any longer, I have to share some pictures. (All photographs used on my blog are taken by Kalaina Jolene Photography you can check out more of her photography here.) Here are some of my personal favs!


Dress starts at $40
Infant nest $25


Boys owl hat $18
(She also makes a cute pink one for girls)



Monster hat $18


Girl monkey hat $18
She also makes boy monkey hats.

Cupcake hat $18

Aren't they just adorable? She does custom orders too so if you don't see something she's already made, I'm sure she's willing to give it a go. Right now she is running a 15% off sale over on her page and if you mention my blog or name you can get an additional 10% off. PEOPLE THAT IS 25% OFF of an already great price. So the custom hat that you really want for your cute little kiddo this fall would be only $13.50! Whoop! She's local and has an amazing talent so don't wait any longer because all sales will end August 31st and you will be sad if you didn't order anything. Happy shopping!

Amanda.

P.S. Message her on her Facebook Page to get both the 15% off and 10% off.

No comments:

Post a Comment