Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Damn cake.

My first week on weight watchers wasn't a complete fail but it certainly wasn't the best. I know what I did wrong this week and what I shouldn't have ate. I'm woman enough to admit it. I had a baby shower, birthday party, and bridal shower all this weekend and when the big question came around about wanting cake, I just didn't say no. (btw, a piece of cake is 30 pts., that's a days worth of pts. for some people.) You see cake, cookies, chocolate, and any other baked goodies are my weakness. sigh. They are the biggest temptation for me and probably a lot of other women out there too. I now wish that I would of said no to them.

I will eventually come to a point where I will say no to these temptations and they won't even sound good to me anymore but this weekend was not one of those times. I am making change, old habits die hard, and I will be successful. Every choice is a new beginning. A gentleman at the WW meeting said, "The next meal is a new moment to change and start over. Why wait until tomorrow?" So true! I'm one of those people that says tomorrow is a new day and I will do better than today but from now on I'm not waiting until tomorrow. I'm taking control of my sweet tooth now!

No comments:

Post a Comment