Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Cultivating A Good Life.

"Part of cultivating a good life is determining at least one thing you can do today that will make it a better day than yesterday." -Becky Higgins
Love this quote! The last few weeks haven't been easy but I won't complain because I am thankful for all the things I learned from my experiences. That quote has been on my mind day after day and making everyday better than the last. What a joy! Spending more and more time with my girls always helps make my day brighter, or eating right and going for a run, or working my hardest to serve others and bless someone else. These are a few things I've been doing to make each day better than the last. What will you determine to do today so that today is better than yesterday? 
 

1 comment:

  1. Amen - Great quote. I just can't say enough how incredibly proud that I am of the amazing young woman you are becoming! love you

    ReplyDelete