Tuesday, July 5, 2011

TA-DA.

WARNING: Today's post is going to be all over... random!

I hope everyone enjoyed their 4th of July! Mine was great even though I had to work. We had breakfast at my parents where I made breakfast pizza (mmmm) and then after work I rushed over to my in-laws where my family was and watched the fire works with everyone. It was worth the rushing around to get there... Mya was adorable. She oooed and awwwed and gasped. Love her.

On another note, I never let you all know how my 5K went... well, I made it without stopping to walk although some of the time I was running as fast as the walkers. lol. So happy that Marcus did it with me. He stayed by my side the whole time encouraging me and pushing me. Half way through I turned and said to him, "I'm going to die!" He just laughed and told me to "pick it up". lol. I really didn't want to let myself down and I didn't. I'm proud of myself for doing it. I loved every painful moment.

So a funny Mya story... Mya and I had a mommy daughter date the other night (because I messed up on dinner. lol.) and as we were waiting for our food I asked Mya, "How old are you?" "Two," she said. Then I asked her, "What's your name?" She answered loud and proud, "Princess!" I couldn't stop laughing. She is in the stage where she says the funniest things all the time. Let's not forget about Kylie... =) She has two bottom teeth and just started eating baby food. She is in love with her food and wants to feed herself already. She has the cutest smile, you can see her two bottom teeth.

I also just recently had a Premier Designs Jewelry party. It was a lot of fun... getting free jewelry is always fun. right ladies? Anyways, I'm thinking about becoming a consultant. I really love their jewelry and they are an awesome Christian company. If you could all keep me in your prayers about this, I'd appreciate it.

One more random thing... A NEW RECIPE!!! Made Cookie Dough Cupcakes for my jewelry party and they were sooo delicious.

For the cookie dough...

2 sticks of softened butter
3/4 c. sugar
3/4 c. brown sugar
4 tbsp. milk
1tbsp. vanilla
2 c. all purpose flour
1/4 tsp. salt
1 c. mini chocolate chips

Combine butter and sugars in a mixing bowl and cream on med-high speed until light and fluffy. Beat in milk and vanilla until incorporated and smooth. Beat in the flour and salt until just combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.

For the cupcakes...

1 box of white or vanilla cake mix {along with ingredients for the mix}

FREEZE THE COOKIE DOUGH

Let cupcake cool a few minutes then core the middle of the cupcake and pipe the cookie dough into the middle. Let them completely cool then frost with vanilla iceing. Add mini chocolate chips to top it off.

1 comment:

  1. YAY SO HAPPY YOU POSTED THIS I waiting for you to!! THanks so much!!!!!

    ReplyDelete