Friday, May 6, 2011

Top Five.

In honor of Mother's Day this weekend I thought I'd make a list of the top 5 reasons why I love being a mom! I'd also like to say thank you to both of my moms. They did a great job of raising myself and Marcus and they are still there for us whenever we need them. Love you Mom Wags and Mom Moran. Now on to my list...

1. I get to wake up to giggles and snuggles... most days.
2. I never thought my heart could love anyone as much as I love my girls and it's the best feeling to be loved unconditionally back. I will always love them.
3. I think I have the best and cutest girls and everyone else should adore them too... anyone who doesn't is dumb. lol.
4. They laugh at me all the time. I don't know one adult that would laugh at me for making a funny face or simply laugh because I'm laughing. They have the cutest giggles too. I'm sure the world would be a better place if bad people were locked up with laughing toddlers.
5. I love watching them learn and grow. There is nothing more rewarding then seeing my beautiful girls grow and discover new things about themselves everyday.

I love you Mya Kay and Kylie Lynn... you make being a mom the most exciting adventure in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment