Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Thankful.

When my life seems tough I just think about all the people in third world countries who don't have all the luxuries I have but still smile on a daily basis. Sometimes I feel so selfish and can't believe the things I complain about like my kids being fussy. This is when I need to remember that they are alive and healthy. Looking at the up side of situations really help me be more thankful for everything in my life.

I am thankful that my kids have awesome grandparents who love and adore them.

I am thankful for the house that God provided for us at the perfect time.

I am thankful that God gave me the gift of creativity and the chance to bless others with that gift.

I am thankful for my husband who is always there for me, even when I'm being more of a pain than a blessing.

I am thankful for many other things and the list could continue on forever and ever.

What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment