Thursday, April 28, 2011

Orphan Project.

I can't wait to decorate my house. I've been trying very hard to make my house cute but with a little budget it is hard but I'm finding ways here and there to give it some life. One of the things I recently did is hang paper lanterns in Mya's room above her bed. My next project after I make the bracelets is to make my picture frame with the chicken wire behind it. I've been waiting for spring to be here so that I can spray paint the frame outside and guess what... SPRING IS HERE.


This is the lanterns I hung in Mya's room. Sorry it's a weird picture.

So if you didn't catch it, I'm making bracelets for Orphan Project. I'm so excited to do this and was inspired by another blogger. The bracelets I'll be making are made out of jersey material. I'll be finger weaving (as I call it) like I use to do when I was little. I'll give you a sneak peek of what the fun colors I'm going to be working with. Hopefully I'll get a few made this weekend.

Join in the fun making bracelets for the Orphan Project. For more information click on my link:

Have an awesome Thursday everyone! -Manda


No comments:

Post a Comment