Friday, July 20, 2012

I'm baack.

After a long break from blogging I've decided to start up again. Since you last heard from me we've become a family of five! We had a little boy, Levi! He has stolen our hearts! The girls are doing really well with him! Mya is like a little mother and Kylie loves to snuggle him. They are such good kids. So not only am I adjusting to being a mother of three while hubby works full time but I'm also starting a weight loss journey now. I have 40 lbs. to lose until I weigh what I did when hubby and I got hitched. I can't wait to reach my goal weight! My birthday is in October and I want to lose at least half of the weight by then. My plan you ask? Eating right, nursing, and exercising. I need tons of encouragement because after having 3 kids back to back to back I feel like it gets harder every time just to take off the baby weight. I know I can do it though! So wish me luck, send me recipes, and/or give me some good pointers. Have an awesome weekend everyone! We'll be spending our days soaking up the sun by the pool. Tootles.
38 weeks pregnant... I was huge!

No comments:

Post a Comment