Thursday, May 26, 2011

Days go by.

I know I've been so bad at posting lately but I promise it will get better once I get my new computer. Hubby ordered me a new one that was suppose to get here today but we just discovered after waiting 4 days that it's on back order so now we have to wait for the money to return to the account and order a new one. Whew that's a lot of work for a new computer but the one that I'm on now is slow and frustrating so I'll be patient and wait.

I wanted to throw a little reminder out there to anyone wanted to participate in the Orphan Outreach that the due date is coming up so get those bracelets done and mailed in. Have to love giving to a good cause and a fun DIY project. The next project I'm going to be working on is one my friend Janel showed me. This one is The Butterfly Project. Very cool opportunity and it's fun for all ages. If you participate I will do something special for you... I don't know what yet but I'll come up with something good.

So other projects I've been working on are my scrapbooks and decorating picture frames with fabric flowers. The glue gun and I are still trying to figure out our relationship and I would have to say that so far the glue gun hasn't treated me the best but I'm sure it'll work itself out. lol. I got burnt so bad on my knuckle tonight... there's a burn bubble.

Well I'll talk more when the new computer comes. Everyone have a fabulous day and memorial weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment