Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My 2 year old.

So I haven't had the chance to update in a while because I've been so busy. My Grandma isn't doing too well and she lives in Florida. My mom went down there to help out. She needs a lot of prayer. She is in a lot of pain and wants to be with Jesus now. When my mom got back we worked on getting things ready for Mya's 2nd birthday party. We had her birthday party at the Comfort Inn where we went swimming. Mya and her friends had a blast.


She is a little fish.

So the party was Sunday the 3rd and her birthday is the 4th. We went to Fredrick Meijer Butterfly Garden for her actual birthday. She loved it. She kept holding her little arm out for one of the butterflies to land on her but none did. You could tell she was taking it all in becuase she was so quiet and listening to everything her daddy was telling her about butterflies. I love watching her learn.

 Marcus and Mya

 Some of the butterflies.

Mya being a butterfly.

So we've had a really good last few days of celebrating. I really appreciate everyone who helped us celebrate... especially my mom she made Mya's cake and helped me out a lot. She is very talented... I had to show her Elmo cake off. It tasted yummy too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment